Triathlon Prep Schedule
- Friday, August 1 @6:00 PM: Committe meeting, Chamber of Commerce office
- Thursday, August 7 @6:00 PM: Committee meeting, Chamber of Commerce office
- Friday, August 8 @4:00 PM: Setup, meet at Chamber of Commerce office
- Friday, August 8 @6:00 PM: General volunteer meeting, City pool
- Saturday, August 9 @5:30 AM: Race setup
- Saturday, August 9 @7:30 AM: Race starts
- Saturday, August 9 @10:00 AM: Kids race starts
- Saturday, August 9 @10:30 AM: Race breakdown starts
- Saturday, August 9 @1:00 PM: Catered post-race party at 1211 Apache Dr. (Schaffer's), open to all volunteers and any racers willing to stay.
Thanks to all the volunteers who have already given so much of
their time for this year's race, including Fred, Kim, Liz, Cathy,
Robert, Bill, EP, Mark, Camille, Peter, Laura Jean, Catharine,
Mike, Debbie, and many more. We're going into this event with the
most preparation ever (and the most volunteers ever), and I'm sure
that the racers will enjoy it. I know I'll be wishing I was in the
race, enjoying the fruits of your hard work and your hospitality.
And we still need volunteers! Especially if you're planning
on racing, please recruit a volunteer (or two). You'll thank
yourself later when you're on the course, wondering why you do it,
and your friend gives you a boost by cheering you on! Contact Fred or Matt as soon as possible.